Galpharm PEP Tablets (20)
- £1.82 (inc. VAT)
- £1.52 (ex. VAT)
|Availability||Out of stock|
Galpharm PEP tablets contain a stimulant and is used to relieve mental and muscular tiredness.
It contains caffeine which makes you feel more awake and enhances muscle performance and dextrose which provides a quick source of energy.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet in the packet carefully before use.
- Keep out of the reach of Children.
- Dosage: For oral use, swallow the tablets with a glass of water. Adults, the elderly and children over the age of 12 years old take two tablets up to three times a day as required. Do NOT take any more than 6 tablets in any 24 hours.
- Do NOT give to children under the age of 12 years old.
- Avoid taking these tablets close to bedtime as the stimulant may prevent you from falling asleep.
- Do NOT take this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Checkwith your doctor before taking this product if you have a history of peptic ulcers or if you are taking any of the following medicines, aspirin, indomethacin, phenylbutazone or ergot alkaloids which are used in the treatment of migraines.
- Side Effects: do not usually occur when taken at the recommended dose but occassionally nausea, headache and insomnia may be experienced.
- High doses may cause nervousnous, restlessness, tremors and excessive sensitivity of the skin, and stomach secretions are increased which may cause stomach ulcers. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you notice any unwanted side effects whilst taking this p