Our range of auscultation devices includes both professional Analogue Stethoscopes and professional Electronic Stethoscopes.
Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope - Caribbean Blue
- £61.25 (inc. VAT)
- £51.04 (ex. VAT)
- RRP: £66.70
- YOU SAVE £5.45
3M Littmann classic II stethoscope Caribbean Blue
The Littmann classic II S.E stethoscope features a two sided chestpiece and offers a high level of acoustic sensitivity. The two sided chestpiece allows a tuneable diaphragm on one side which augments the traditional Bell function on the opposite. The Littmann name assures you that your product will be of the highest precision, acoustical superiority, innovative and it will offer you exceptional performance. Switching between the bell and diaphragm modes is easy and is achieved by simply applying greater pressure. Light contact with the chestpiece allows you to hear low frequency sounds whereas is firmer pressure is applied, without turning the chestpiece, high frequency can be heared in the diaphragm mode.
- Traditional Bell combined with tuneable diaphragm technology that allows you to conveniently alternate between low and high frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece
- 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft Sealing Eartips provide excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Excellent patient friendliness with non chill rim
- Comfortably angled anatomically correct headset
- Single lumen tubing available in a range of colours including black, grey, navy blue, hunter green, burgundy and Caribbean blue