Riester Stethoscopes – there’s simply more to hear. Since 1948 the name Riester has stood for the highest quality products, wide-ranging experience in development and production and a commitment to constant improvement. Selected materials and first-class workmanship ensure perfect auscultation and outstanding durability.
Riester Tristar Stethoscope, Blue, 3 Chestpieces
- £66.00 (inc. VAT)
- £55.00 (ex. VAT)
2-3 Weeks Lead Time
This high quality stethoscope has three different sized double chest-pieces for adults, children, babies and new-borns and is suitable for perfect auscultation in all frequency ranges.
- Considerably improved acoustic performance in all areas of application
- Double chest piece for duplex, duplex baby and duplex neonatal made of aluminium with rapid-exchange connector
- Special membranes, 48mm, 36mm, 28mm, for first-class acoustics
- Smooth adaptation of the chest piece with the help of non-chill rims
- Bells 36mm, 28mm, 24mm
- Matt chromium-plated binaural with intergrated reinforced double-spring
- Optimal sealing of the external auditory canal with soft, replaceable ear-tips with metal screw thread
- Strong Y-tube mad of PVC optimal acoustics to shield against undesired stray sounds
- Overall length: 79cm, 78.5cm, 78cm
- Tristar is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane and a name plate