Blood pressure monitors, first aid kits and more...
First Aid Warehouse, is the UK's premier supplier of medical equipment and accessories. First Aid Warehouse, is the one-stop shop for high quality, great value First Aid Kits, Blood Pressure Monitors and First Aid Equipment and Medical Supplies for medical professionals and the care industry and the general public.
Secure Checkout Information
At the First Aid Warehouse we operate two secure checkout options for all of our customers:
First Aid Warehouse Checkout
- At the First Aid Warehouse we are aware of the concerns customers have about entering their card details when carrying out a transaction. We have therefore implemented the following measures to ensure that paying via our Website is as safe as possible:
- All your credit card and personal information is encrypted and held on a secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) server. This protects data during transit, in particular the credit card information, from being intercepted and misused by hackers.
- We use 128-bit encryption (this technology scrambles the data relating to your account to ensure that your information cannot be read by anyone else) and constantly update our technologies in line with new security measures.
- Any information transmitted to us is encrypted (scrambled) whilst it is sent over the Internet. When it reaches us we then encrypt the content so that only authorised personnel can access it. This makes it very difficult for this data to be intercepted.
- We ask you to enter the CV2 security number from the back of your credit or debit card, which helps to reduce the risk of Internet fraud being carried out.
- You should ensure that the technology you are using is also secure.
The second option available to all customers to purchase goods from the First Aid Warehouse is to use the secure Google Checkout which has the following benefits:
Google Checkout makes online shopping quick and easy - now you can buy items from stores across the web, in just a few steps. And you will not have to enter your billing and shipping information each and every time that you shop online! Here is how it works:
- You find something that you would like to purchase from a store that accepts Google Checkout.
- Add item(s) that you would like to buy to the store's shopping cart.
- When you are ready to check out and complete your purchase, click the Google Checkout button. You will need to log in to your account or create one if you have not already done so. Learn more about creating an account.
- Review your order details and click Place your order now. You have finished!
- Once you have placed an order, we will send you a confirmation email along with a receipt.