- One of the simplest, and easiest defibrillators on the market for ease of use
- Bright status indicator shows you the Lifeline is ready to provide life-saving care
- Clear verbal and visual instructions guide you through each step of the rescue process
- Bright oversized buttons help untrained defibrillator users
- Preconnected electrode pads easily apply to the patient to administer treatment
- Self-contained defibrillator with no need for lids or additional case
- Rubberised sides protect the unit from impact damage
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- Carries out automatic diagnostic tests so the unit is rescue ready at all times
Defibtech has designed a revolutionary new Fully-automatic external defibrillator, from the ground up. Technologically advanced enough to include all mission critical features necessary to provide the most advanced treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. Yet so simple and unintimidating to use that even non-medical personnel can effectively save lives.
The Lifeline AED was developed by experienced multidisciplinary engineering teams and incorporates state-of-the-art digital signal processing techniques and advanced ECG analysis algorithms. This enables the device to exceed the American Heart Association performance recommendations, giving the user confidence the correct therapy is being delivered.
The Lifeline AED defibrillator uses advanced biphasic technology-including the most studied biphasic shock waveform -and automatically adjusts the shock delivery to the person’s individual needs. For first response professionals like police, fire and EMS, the Lifeline AED is standard equipment. For schools, offices, stores, malls, factories, and public places, it’s becoming as vital as the fire extinguisher .
Free delivery on all orders over £100.
Delivery Charge of £6.15 ex vat on orders under £100.
If you think you will not be available to take delivery at your home address please enter your work or a neighbours address as addresses changed once the goods are dispatched will be charged to you (the customer) accordingly.
As a guide for items that are in stock you will receive the goods usually within 3-5 working days of placing the order. Larger items e.g Manikns and Furniture will usually take around 7-10 working days. If you require a next day service please call our customer service team who will adhere to meet your request.
For urgent orders please contact the sales team on 08452302090 who will assist you with your purchase.
We only deliver within the UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.