• Clear verbal and visual instructions through the only full-colour video screen to guide them through each step of the rescue process, including visual CPR coaching
• Can be used in environments where verbal instructions may not help, i.e. non-English speakers, hearing impaired, noisy environments, etc.
• Bright oversized buttons help untrained defibrillator users
• Pre-connected electrode pads easily apply to the patient to administer treatment
• Self-contained defibrillator with no need for lids or additional case
• Rubberised sides protect the unit from impact damage
• Carry handle for easy transportation
• Carries out automatic diagnostic tests so the unit is rescue ready at all times
• Ideal for public access defibrillation sites
The Lifeline VIEW Semi-Automatic Defibrillator aids the user with full-colour video screen, with clear verbal and visual instructions and graphics to guide anyone the rescue process, making it capable of use by all non-medically trained personnel including children with confidence.
The Lifeline VIEW Semi-Automatic Defibrillator comes with a 4-year battery capable of delivering 120 shocks.
Free delivery on all orders over £30.
Delivery Charge of £4.40 ex vat on orders under £30.
If you think you will not be available to take delivery at your home address please enter your work or a neighbours address as addresses changed once the goods are dispatched will be charged to you (the customer) accordingly.
As a guide for items that are in stock you will receive the goods usually within 3-5 working days of placing the order. Larger items e.g Manikns and Furniture will usually take around 7-10 working days. If you require a next day service please call our customer service team who will adhere to meet your request.
For urgent orders please contact the sales team on 08452302090 who will assist you with your purchase.
We only deliver within the UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.