Our Smart Choice Fully-Automatic Starter Package with a wall hanger is the ultimate solution for equipping your workplace, school or community with our life-saving public community access defibrillator at an unbeatable value. This package includes the Fully-Automatic Smart Saver defibrillator which eliminates the need for a potential nervous rescuer to manually press the shock button, ensuring swift and precise intervention during critical moments. Packed with all the essential features and accessories, this defibrillator kit ensures you’re prepared for a sudden cardiac emergency.
Smarty Saver F2F Fully-Automatic Defibrillator (with Pre-Connected, Universal Pads and Battery)
- This defibrillator is your trusted lifesaver, designed for ease of use by both trained professionals and lay rescuers.
- Can be used on either an Adult or Child in an instant – no separate pads required.
- Featuring a fully-automatic operation, eliminating the need for the rescuer to manually press a button.
- Equipped with a long-lasting battery and pre-connected pads that you can count on it in crucial moments.
- Includes Smarty Saver Disposable, Preconnected, Face-to-Face PADs
Smarty Saver AED Carry Bag
- This robust carry case ensures your Smarty Saver defibrillator and accessories stay protected and ready for action.
- Compact design for ease of portability and storage.
Blue Dot Emergency Response Kit
- Includes essential items when prepping the patient for defibrillation and CPR; 2 x alcohol free cleansing wipes, 1 x resuscitation face shield, 1 x pair of medium gloves, 12 x sterile gauze dressing pad (7.5 x 7.5 cm), 1 x disposable razor and 1 x black handle scissors.
- Available in a compact, fabric portable bag
Smarty Saver Wall Bracket in Stainless Steel
- This stainless-steel wall bracket allows the AED to be stored conveniently whilst also offering quick access
- Easy to install providing a permanent and visible location for your life-saving device.
How To Use A Defibrillator Laminated Poster 420mm x 297mm
- Empower anyone to take swift, confident action during emergencies with the our how-to poster.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions helps reassure anyone in the event in of a cardiac arrest rescue.
3D AED Projecting Sign
- Enhance visibility and accessibility with the 3D projecting sign that helps people locate the AED quickly.
- Can be quickly and easily installed
Free delivery on all orders over £45.
Delivery Charge of £6.99 ex vat on orders under £45.
If you think you will not be available to take delivery at your home address please enter your work or a neighbours address as addresses changed once the goods are dispatched will be charged to you (the customer) accordingly.
As a guide for items that are in stock you will receive the goods usually within 3-5 working days of placing the order. Larger items e.g Manikns and Furniture will usually take around 7-10 working days. If you require a next day service please call our customer service team who will adhere to meet your request.
For urgent orders please contact the sales team on 08452302090 who will assist you with your purchase. We only deliver within the UK.
How the current issues in the Red Sea may affect our business
The recent escalation of the Houthis attacks on container ships in the Red Sea has seen almost all hauliers re-route shipments around The Cape of Good Hope South Africa, increasing the average freight time by around 11-14 days for containers from China.
We would like to reassure you that the stock holding we have at First Aid Warehouse and the planning we have been carrying out since the Red Sea crisis started mean that you should see no impact on stock availability. Indeed, current super core and core stock levels sit at 100% and 98% respectively, so we believe we have everything in place to maintain this service level to our customers.
Coupled with the additional timescales we are unfortunately seeing inflated container charges, with the average container charge now $5500 - $6000, up from $2000 before the attacks began.
Whilst we have to date absorbed these charges, we are continually monitoring the projections for the freight post Chinese New Year and if we continue to see these high charges, we will have to review how we share these with our customer base.
It is hoped that we will see a decline in costs, but we felt it pertinent to keep customers updated with the current situation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.