Stericlens® is a versatile topical irrigation and wound cleansing system. Its narrow spray is designed to help remove debris and bacterial matter without touching the wound.
Stericlens® features unique spraying technology that allows it to spray when held in any position – even upside down.
- Irrigation: Narrow, directional nozzle allows for precise irrigation of dirt and bacterial matter.
- Convenient, hygienic and no waste.
- Designed to help remove debris and bacterial matter without actually touching the wound, maintaining good infection control and hygiene practises.
- Can be used many times - ensuring minimal wastage due to convenient aerosol application method - can even spray upside down if required.
- Spray over the area being treated of about a distance of 10 to 12cm to thoroughly irrigate and cleanse it
- Precaution: do not use for injections. For external use only. Do not spray near or into the eyes
- Handy 100ml cans for maximum convenience
- 240ml size can for maximum value
Free delivery on all orders over £45.
Delivery Charge of £6.99 ex vat on orders under £45.
If you think you will not be available to take delivery at your home address please enter your work or a neighbours address as addresses changed once the goods are dispatched will be charged to you (the customer) accordingly.
As a guide for items that are in stock you will receive the goods usually within 3-5 working days of placing the order. Larger items e.g Manikns and Furniture will usually take around 7-10 working days. If you require a next day service please call our customer service team who will adhere to meet your request.
For urgent orders please contact the sales team on 08452302090 who will assist you with your purchase.
We only deliver within the UK.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.